Monday, June 1, 2009

My Getting Over You Thing

I guess it seems like I just do whatever you want and I guess that's partly true but it's more than that. I started the whole getting over you thing because it was hurting you to hurt me, and I don't want that. I don't wanna see you hurting, and I definitely don't wanna be the cause of it. So the best thing is for me to move on... for both of us, and thats what i decided to do. But not because you told me to but because I didn't like the consequences if I'd just kept on going like I had been.

You want me to do things for myself but doing things for you makes me happy. So isn't that kinda me doing things for myself? Isn't that ok? If thats what I want, and what would make me happy then I'd think that doing things for you should be cool right?

But I'm sticking by what i wrote.

6 comments:

  1. good you keep your promises (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im getting over someone too
    hence song on repeat
    (8) if i say it like i mean it,then maybe ill believe it. im getting over you

    :)

    stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your heart is massive my dear friend.

    but i loooooove it

    fershizzle!

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and for such a little person you take up a very big part of it
    :)(L)

    ReplyDelete