Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear Someone/Someone Else/Another Someone

I'm really sorry that I disappointed you but I'm really glad that you chose to stick around...thank you:)

I've developed all these little habits over time...I guess some of them are stupid, and some are annoying, but I like some of them. I always look for your tab to flash in my convos, that tinge of red at recess and lunch. I get vaguely panicky at the thought of not seeing you that day when you're late to school and my heart beats that little bit faster when i see you smiling and you never cease to put a smile on my face. I'm always looking forward to the next time I get to spend those 28mins with you on the way to Banks and even though there's nothing to miss I can't help but miss you?

I called dibs on the "Guardian Angel" position and you can be my lie founderouterer. I'll always be there. I promise!

4 comments:

  1. GRWEEEKYYY POOO
    I LOVE YOU :) LOL
    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you so awesome greek? (L)

    love love love love always, i promise :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL totally rhymed karen

    love you tooooooo(much) chickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a lovely post.
    those people are lucky to have you in their lives.
    as am i (L)

    fershizzle!

    ReplyDelete