Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lost and Found

Sorry for no photos....almost capped. Don't wanna upload.



It's amazing all the things you notice on a train. Just looking at the reflections in the windows is like looking into people's lives. You can tell what's been going on or what kind of person they are just by looking at the things they are holding or what they're wearing. You see someone grown up with an Elmo bag and you think "Maybe they miss being a kid". Or you see some guy looking all tough and calling his gangsta friends and talking loudly about how 20 guys jumped this one kid for his lunch money or something and its like "If you're so tough why do you need to call guys up?". And my least favourite...there's a pretty girl pouring her eyes out and you're wondering what asshole caused it.

___________________________________________________________

I really don't have the right words for this but I'll try anyway. You're like the little sister I WISH I had....minus the asianess. All the singstar sessions at your place...and getting owned every time without fail. Getting me out of maths because you were crying...actually I don't think that's a plus...whoops. I love you Kaz:P hehe cuz/kaz get it:P hehe. I'm so stupid...but you make me seem so smart

____________________________________________________________

No matter what they say beauty is only skin deep...but then come soul and personality and that's what makes me love you like I do.

leblankbear <3>


My getting over you thing.

5 comments:

  1. (L) your first quote, you sound so smart :D

    ehhh the sister you WISH you had..you're the brother i knew was adopted because really..you're a BEAR! LOL hahah :D singstar (H) bring it kuz.. LOL yes I got it :)

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU GREEKYBEAR LOLOOL

    emoticon [LAWL]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looked in the window of a train once and the guy was staring right at me
    i jumped in my seat
    so creepy greek
    LOL

    ReplyDelete