Thursday, April 30, 2009

Banks:)

Me and curry went banks a couple times these hols to see lizzie so yeh...pics?

Wednesday first week...

I officially like Gloria Jeans coffee!


I look good yeh?:P




Were obviously stars, the limelight is too bright:P

Ps: were wearing skinnies, you can't really tell with me though. They were too big by like two sizes:(

That bunny looks comfy


We didn't do that btw.




"I swear there's some shit in my coffee" Btw that cofee had 10 sugars in it=D


Friday second week...


I took chocolate along cos in the morning my mum was like...."take some chocolate to basketball and share it with the guys since your gonna be at Minto all day." hehe...yeahhh...minto.LOL

How huge is the popcorn bucket aye?


We didn't actually watch fast and furious....ps: don't watch dragonball. waste of money


4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUR PICTURE :) LIZZIE LOOKS HOTTTTT LAHH :D ROSHAN IS FUNNY. YOU GUYS ARE POSERS. YOU NEED TO TRY ON SUPER SKINNIES :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha i thought i took alot more pictures than this? And we totally should have bought those jeans... THEY WERE ON SALE!ps there's no way you could possibly guess who posted this

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, AWESOME POST. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD AN AWESOME TIME. FUCK THAT BUCKET IS AWESOME. OMG YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME. LIZZIE MAKES COFFEE AWESOME. YOU AND ROSHAN IN SKINNIES IS AWESOME...kinda.

    <3 JASMINE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol wow..
    i look cool making coffee.
    how come i feel not pro enough LOL :(

    thanks for visiting me guys, and BEHAVING :P <3

    ReplyDelete